Vista de conjunto
This role is embedded in a broader global team called Enterprise Solutions that manages all business critical Enterprise Applications in Unilever with a clear ambition to be a best-in-class globally-integrated team managing the heart of the Unilever value chain to ensure our business has the capabilities it needs to serve our consumers, drive growth, and reduce our environmental impact
Each Innovation SME (Subject Matter Expert) team member is focused on the delivery of Innovation in their respective functional expertise area and supports other functional teams when needed. This expands beyond pure delivery of innovation into full ownership of the application landscape roadmap, future usability, maintainability and Total Cost Ownership (TCO) for the business.
At this point, our Next Generation Order to Cash program is the main vehicle to deliver Order to Cash innovation on each of the 4 regional ERP templates, which will enable Unilever to deliver a step change in customer service levels and customer satisfaction.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
– Assist delivery of all agreed IT-related projects for that functional area, from the early stages of innovation shaping to program completion and solution resilience
> In the initial stages of innovation, provide support to Business Engagement teams in driving clarity of business requirements, high level design, cost and time estimates to facilitate the production of high quality charters
> Assist/Lead during innovation delivery for the translation of business requirements into a functional specification and specific work packages for call-off from service design and service introduction functions
> Work in close partnership with the Solution Delivery Managers to ensure on-time and on-budget execution of application changes for all key projects and programmes
– Support the Lead SME, Functional Business Partners and the Global Project Manager Officer to undertake Innovation projects
– Support the Landscape teams on each functional area, driving application convergence as required (Local > Regional > Global)
– Help ensure agreed changes are correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas
– Help ensure Technical and Security standards are implemented and adhered to during design and implementation
In short, the IT Manager SME Order-to-Bill is responsible to deliver robust and fit for purpose solutions in the Order to Cash area, assisting Lead SMEs and other IT Teams to shape innovation. This includes all aspects of the IT business application design to deliver resilient and scalable innovation in full, on time, in budget and without business disruption.
The specific areas of focus and responsibility for this role are:
– SAP’s Order to Bill capability is a critical part of the overall Order to Cash process. This encompasses having the right master data to support order capture and billing, processes used for order capture including manual and automated modes, delivery and billing processes. This is critical to achieving the CCFOT (service level KPIs) targets of the business.
– Interaction with other processes – Order Fulfillment, Deliver, Transportation Management, Bill to Cash, Pricing & Rebates management
Main Associated Technologies / Applications (current view):
– SAP ECC – SD/MM
– EDI & all forms of automated order capture/ integration for specialized requirements
– CRM integration with ECC, CRM – CIC
Requirements for the role. The ideal candidate should bring:
• Proven experience in managing large projects and programmes
• Proven experience in managing and maintaining teams in a diverse, global and virtual environment
• Global experience (pan-European projects, or even better worldwide) – must have managed at least three implementations in this functional area in other countries as part of a global program.
• Ability to work effectively in complex matrix organizations involving high degree of outsourced operations and supplier management aspects
• Appreciation of IT systems landscapes and impact of architecture decisions on quality and delivery
• Good financial awareness and understanding of TCO models
• Experience in the Application Development Life Cycle
• Strong knowledge of the overall Order to Cash process including Deliver and Transport Management elements.
• Experience with following applications: SAP ECC – SD/MM (compulsory requirement).
• Experience managing SAP CRM integration with ECC; as well as EDI & all forms of automated order capture and customer communication (in order to be able to implement these modules in a Consumer Goods environment) as well as SAP CRM Customer Interaction Centre.
• Fluent English
Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making
Acerca de Unilever
Unilever opera en más de 190 países y se define como una multinacional multilocal multicultural con mercados en todo el mundo. En Unilever ponemos el conocimiento y la experiencia internacional al servicio del consumidor local. Además, la compañía tiene el compromiso de actuar de un modo responsable con la sociedad. Todos y cada uno de los países en los que operamos tienen su propia cultura y tradiciones. Respetar estas diferencias sin imponer un único punto de vista global es el principal planteamiento de nuestro negocio, reflejado en el desarrollo de nuestras marcas, que representan una mezcla de las que tienen éxito a nivel mundial con las llamadas joyas locales, que captan especialmente los gustos y los hábitos de cada lugar.