Vista de conjunto
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic engineer to join the Windows Team in the Remote Desktop Services vertical. The candidate will be working as part of a global team across Western Europe and EMEA, helping our Enterprise Customers and Partners to use our technology, delivering assistance and advice to prevent issues, and providing world class support if incidents happen.
• Proven experience in a customer support environment. Highly developed communication, analytical skills and creative thinking coupled with a broad understanding of some of the technologies described below.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers and clients
• Experience in architecting, designing and/or troubleshooting Windows Platforms Servers in roles like File/Print servers, Terminal Servers and/or RDS Servers.
• Very strong troubleshooting skills
• Advance knowledge using MS and industry-wide troubleshooting tools.
• Scripting skills using Power Shell, VB Scripts, XML etc.
• Programming skills in C++, ASP, C#, XML, .NET, etc.
• Background in software testing
• Background in Technical training
• Positive attitude and energy.
• Enthusiasm and passion for helping others, for technology in general and Microsoft products in particular.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Desire to go grow and progress technically.
• Strong teamwork and self-drive capabilities.
• Demonstrated outstanding Customer Focus skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline.
• Desirable a MCSA or MCSE Microsoft Certification in the Windows Server path.
• Native Spanish
• English Proficiency at Level C2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
• Additional languages, in particular Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, or Danish are a plus.
Acerca de Microsoft
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.