Vista de conjunto
- Be the coordinator in EMEA for the company’s STEPS Program for High Potential Female Leaders.
- Assist with the monitoring of the company’s Every Moment Matters E-Tool for General Managers. Gathering best practices from hotels to brand wrap and share in EMEA.
- Support the department with the role out of the Human Resources Internal Communications Strategy. Which includes, sourcing people stories.
- Assist with the development and roll out of key companywide initiatives for the coming year.
- General administrative support to the Talent Management team.
- Support the Senior Director Talent Management & Development across REV Gen EMEA.
- Design and provide high quality, accurate evidence based presentations in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work alone, have experience of multi-tasking and managing different stakeholder – to this end excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail – analytical skills to interpret data being created and or shared.
- Assist with planning, development and preparation of projects.
- Studying Marketing, Public Relations and Publicity or Management and Master Programmes, and Alumni in those degrees.
- Good knowledge of English,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Office programmes.
- 670 euros of economic allowance
If you need more information, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de Gran Corporación Internacional
Our company has a long history of being a responsible business. We are passionate about caring for others, and that extends beyond the walls of our portfolio.