Vista de conjunto
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
As an employee of Deloitte Tax, you will work with colleagues worldwide to serve our clients. As you advance in your career, most Deloitte Tax professionals specialize in at least one industry and one group of service offerings. As a member of Deloitte Tax, you will be a part of our mobile workforce which may require travel for extended engagement in another city and/or participating as part of team aligned with another Deloitte Tax service line and/or another Deloitte function-specific subsidiary.
Global Employer Services
Global Employer Services tax professionals help clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their global and domestic needs. Professionals are comprised of global compensation, benefits, and international assignments practitioners who work with clients to streamline their programs while managing tax effectiveness, risks, and costs. These services are designed to assist clients with developing the strategies, processes, and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale
• Bachelor Business Administration, Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation, or JD or LLM Degree (with undergraduate accounting degree)
• Technology related coursework highly desirable
• Strong academic credentials (3.2+ GPA Recommended)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications
Acerca de Deloitte
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.