Vista de conjunto
As a trusted adviser, you’ll ensure customers are making the most of their technology by creating a tailored service delivery plan to drive business value from the customer’s cloud service and IT investments. Manage the delivery and follow-up of proactive services outlined in the service delivery plan. Effectively communicate the realized value of delivered services through Service Reviews with the customer. Develop and expand strategic customer relationships to grow Premier Service coverage and ultimately the delivery and realization of its value.
It’s your chance to:
• Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
• Enjoy access to refreshingly innovative cloud services, devices and technologies.
• Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
• Get out of the office and alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams too
• Collaborate with colleagues & peers across a worldwide organization
• Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
Skills and qualifications:
• IT industry background, ideally within service delivery
• Experience in client facing role
• Technical background – Microsoft technologies knowledge
• Strong service delivery, time, project and priority management skills
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Able to plan for and rise to a range of project and customer challenges
• Experienced in IT operations and technical infrastructure
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Willingness to travel outside Barcelona
Acerca de Microsoft
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.