Vista de conjunto
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
As a User Experience Designer within GE’s New Media Technology team, this candidate will work with the Enterprise Systems organization to define and create best in class experiences for the company. The candidate will clearly and professionally demonstrate exposure to User Experience principles and methodologies, visual design, interaction design and showcase expertise through documented case studies, while having a strong understanding of digital, web and mobile technologies.
- Collaboratively lead user research, concept testing, and usability testing by utilizing various methodologies
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications
- Able to articulate UX concepts and solutions through wireframes and prototypes of varying fidelity
- Create compelling user interfaces through visual design esthetics and the use of typography
- Work with Product Management to provide solutions to market requirements that are innovative and functional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Graphic Design or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an Interaction Designer or UI Designer
- Minimum 4 years of experience executing high-profile web projects
- Must provide a portfolio (web or PDF) clearly demonstrating the different processes of User Experience
- Must submit your application for employment through COS (Internal Candidates) or GECareers.com (External Candidates) to be considered for this opening
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Van Buren Township, Michigan
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- GE strives to provide competitive employee benefits packages in the regions and industries in which we have a presence. Our wide range of employee services, retirement, health and other benefit plans are designed to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves, their family, and their lifestyle.