Vista de conjunto
Objectives of the internship/work experience contract and abilities to be developed:
1. To gain skills necessary in the Communications area to complement studies in Corporate Communications
2. To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required to deal with key stakeholders in a company and act as a consultant in all activities related to corporate communications. In particular, the programme will focus on the following areas: Executive Communications, Speaking Opportunities and Thought Leadership
3. To understand the new processes of a Corporate Communications department and who it interacts with in the central Business Units and the local Communications departments
4. To understand how the Executive Communications and Research and Thought Leadership areas carry out the activities related to:
a. Developing and executing a strategy for the company’s participation at industry events, in line with the corporate strategy;
b. Developing and executing a plan for global research and thought leadership reports, including the different promotion activities.
5. To assist in researching, writing and/or editing content, managing its distribution through the Corporate Communications’ channels.
6. To support requests (internal and external) for data and information.
• Degree in Economics / Marketing.
2. Specific knowledge and Abilities & Skills:
• MS Office Suite
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Information gathering
• Ability to establish/develop relationships
• Attention to detail
• Multicultural approach
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators. At the heart of our approach is innovation. Amadeus invested €414.1 million in R&D (Research & Development) in 2012, a total equal to 14.2% of our total revenues. We have been ranked 1st for R & D investment in the travel and tourism sector by the EC (European Commission) in their 2013 'EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard' It is this strong commitment that we believe will enable us to continue working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.Amadeus operates in 195 countries with a worldwide team of more than 11,000 people. For the year ended December 31, 2012 the company reported revenues of €2,910.4 million and EBITDA of €1,107.7 million. Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange and forms part of the IBEX 35 Index.