Vista de conjunto
To gain skills necessary in Corporate Controlling to complement studies in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
· To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for understanding Amadeus business and financial results from a Corporate perspective.
· To understand the new processes of preparing the Segment Reporting of Amadeus and of extracting financial information from the system in order to facilitate the analysis to the controlling area.
· To understand how Contribution Margin & volumes area carries out the tasks related to the Segment reporting preparation and the Gross Margin actual reporting and planning process (revenues and variable costs). In addition, understand the preparation of the geographical spilt of revenues exercise and other ad-hoc analysis.
• Business Administration
Specific knowledge and Abilities & Skills:
• MS Office Suite
• Financial data recording, clasification and summarizing.
• Accountability & Proactivity
Acerca de Amadeus
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes.Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.